April 9, 2009

To Fino For the Last Tme

Well we have arrived back from our Tofino surf trip and although the waves weren't the greatest, but we made the best of it and had a good time none the less. Despite the salt water I am really beginning to enjoy this surfing thing, although I still suck I can see that each day i am slowly getting better, too bad this may have been the last time I go surfing for a long time.













This past Sunday was filled with good-byes as we bid farewell to our last Bridge service. We had a sweet BBQ with tons of food to end it on a very light note, although we did reflect some on what these past eight months has held. It was very encouraging to hear how much the youth enjoyed hanging out with us Kaleo's and getting to know us. In the same way it was great to get to know the young people of the Church, Cobble Hill, the Bridge service, and the people involved in both will for
ever have a place on my heart.

Please pray for:

-Cobble Hill
For the people next year who will be running the Bridge. For the relationships that we have built with the people there, that they will not be forgotten. That Cobble Hill will receive the funding they need to move into their new building.

-Kaleo
As our year is coming to a close allow us to retain the knowledge that we have gained from this year. As we all go our separate ways allow us to stand strong as we are re-introduced to society, allow us to keep our faith deeply rooted in the word and not be swayed by Satan.

-Camp Cedarwood
I just found out that Cedarwood is receiving a new director couple this year, so I pray that transition goes well and that this year of Camp will not be hindered in any way because of it. Also pray for an abundance of staff for Cedarwood this year

-India
That the people and places of India wll remain on my heart through years to come. That i will not forgot the dire need for prayer that India has. Allow the India team to continue to pray for the people and villages that we went to.

No comments: