Well I have just had discouragement thrust upon me, not from anyone but myself. Jeremiah has just helped me face the realization that our India trip is 14 days away...great, right? Nope, not for me, I am terrified that my ankle will not be up to par by then. It has been a week since I have had my cast off and I can barely walk never mind hike through mountains. If you know me, you know that I have trouble accepting help or inconveniencing anyone. I can climb that mountain, I can carry my own pack, I will not be last, I will not slow anyone down, I set the pace and I set it high. I think this mentality is about to be beat to the ground and stomped in the face until it is bruised, bloody and broken. I'm scared. I know that the only possible way that I am going to be able to make this India trip is through prayer, I need a miracle please pray for one.
On top of this, I recently have had another worry placed on my plate. My seizures have not be controlled for this past year and it seems that things are continually getting worse. My neurologist has scheduled me for an urgent appointment on March 4. This means I have to miss a day to a day and a half of our Gospels class. Apparently we are only really allowed to miss one day before we are forced to drop the class, so please pray that the Gospels prof. will be lenient with my situation. Also please pray that this appointment with my neurologist will be enlightening, that I will receive answers and a solution will be presented, and pray that I will have the willingness to accept that solution despite what it might entail.
I will never underestimate the power of prayer, through our Father everything and anything is possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God."
I am praying for you and will be praying lots in the next little while especially.
oh tom, maybe brownies will cure your ankle, eh? no really, that is not good. i will pray.
Post a Comment