This past Bridge we tred somethng a little different, instead of focusng on music, which most services usually do we focused on prayer, allowing ourselves to learn what and how Jesus actually told us to pray.
Please pray for:
- People to come to the bridge, it s hard not to get discouraged when you are continuely preachng to the choir
- Next year as I have applied to two different colleges for an Outdoor adventure program, and am currently wondering if this is what I should be doing
- This summer as I am trying to decide whether I should work at camp again, and if camp is where I should be, then what camp?
- Our India trip and that God would come through funds wise but also that he would gve me a quick recovery as I get my cast off the eighteenth and have about twenty days to get my ankle back up to hking strength.

No comments:
Post a Comment