February 23, 2009

Salt Spring Island

Since this past Thursday Kaleo has been on a reading break, despite the plethora of homework that is due this Thursday a dozen of us decided that we would take Saturday off and go visit Salt Spring Island. Salt Spring is a twenty minute ferry ride from us, and we couldn't have picked a more beautiful day to go...

...We had bought a bunch of food for a picnic by the water, after lunch Steve and I thought it would be fun to jump in the water (terrible idea)......Once the feeling came back to my legs I was able to smile again.After lunch we played some ultimate in the park, and then ventured off into the wilderness to find a wicked lighthouse - we immediately took advantage of this great photo opportunity.
After all was said and done, I was tired, my feet were sore, and my legs ached, but it was probably the most enjoyable act of procrastination I have done in a long time.

No comments: