May 19, 2009

Dang those 'Mericans

I haven't made a post in a while, which saddens me because while at Kaleo at least once a week I would have some interesting events or thoughts that I felt were worthy to be blogged on. But for the last little while my mind has been pretty neutral, why is this? Am I too caught up in camp life, to take the time to spend time in the Word? Should I be praying harder for my mind to be challenged and stretched? As much as i love being here at Frontier, there is a part of me that wishes I could remain in bible school for the remainder of my life.

Nevertheless camp seems to be getting greater and greater everyday, we just got a new staff the other day (so I am no longer the rookie). The new guy (Craig) is from Virginia and his accent reminds me a lot of my roommate from Kaleo (Eric) who was/is from Illinois, man I miss that guy.

1 comment:

Jayme said...

tom i know you hate it when i read your blog...but i do enjoy hearing updates from you! so when you find time-pleeeease do!
that is funny about your roommate.
you are in my prayers tom beitz.
miss you.