Tomorrow morning I am playing worship at church, and our first week of camp begins tomorrow of which I am cabin leading. The intelligent thing to be doing right now would be sleeping, yes? I thought so too but my mind had something else planned, hence my twelve-thirty blog post (I seem to be wasting some time and waiting for my brain to catch up with my body).
Maybe this late night was needed for if it would not for this I would not probably not be blogging for another month. Now that I've written this much what else shall I say... I guess I could talk about how I spent the last week working decently hard building a dual slalom bike course for our Mtn. bike level three camp week which starts tomorrow, I feel that if my back ever feels my hands pick up a shovel again it will give up and give out. Or maybe I could talk about how last week we had a youth group come up from Colorado and how they were a whole butt-load of fun, I thoroughly enjoyed doing activities with them, mainly because they actually wanted to do the things that we were doing (I am quite sure that running activities without groups complaining is a little taste of heaven). I could also decide to talk about how I have just finished the Chronicles of Narnia series and ever out-trip I go on I feel that I have traveled to the magically land of Narnia. From the deep canyons to the rushing rivers, to the rolling hills covered in trees. If the internet wasn't so bloody slow I would upload some pictures and try to show you what I mean, but hence technology has failed us once again.
I feel that my brain is fianlly slowing down and telling me that it is ready for some sleep.
Please pray for:
Frontier Lodge Staff
Our summer camp begins tomorrow and I ask for energy for the staff that they will be able to go hard all summer long, not allowing pride, or anger, or negativity to get in the way of the ministry that is Frontier
Tim & Danae Gibbon (and family)
Tim (I guess now my former youth pastor) has been called by God away from my home church of Braeside in Winnipeg and on to a new church in Calgary. I ask that God will make this transition and move a smooth one, and that Tim will be blessed in his new job in Calgary. Also that the youth ministry will not die out because of Tim's leave.
Until my next late night wanderings-take 'er easy.
Bietz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment