December 2, 2008

It is Now December!

Oh my goodness where has November gone, although it does seem like a lifetime ago that I was strolling into this place not knowing who anyone was.  Nevertheless December is now here and i have very much been enjoying myself out here.

This past sunday I was asked to play bass for the Sunday morning worship.  If you didn't know, Bass is not really an instrument I play!  In which case I sort of had to combine what I knew about guitar and the small amount of pointers given to me on how to play bass and play through a worship set.  In the end it went fine, in fact I really enjoyed playing bass, (hey mom how do you feel about adding another guitar to my collection?)  

The bridge on sunday evening went well, One of our youth (Nick Benson) at Cobble Hill gave the sermon.  I believe he is in grade ten which is mind blowing to think about because he did an amazing job, he was funny and witty but he also drove home his point very well.

12-02-08

No comments: