December 9, 2008

9-12-08

Well we spent the last Bridge service of 2008 singing Christmas carols and reading the Christmas story.  Although once again there was no snow outside it definitely was feeling like Christmas.  I never realized before how much i like Carols, there so powerful, i feel we should sing them all year long and not just for one month a year.  There is no reason we can't be thankful for Jesus' birth every single day of the year.

We heard the testimony of Cobble Hill's own matt Rumley.  it was really nice to be able to hear from someone from Cobble Hill who had just only known for a month or two.  

I have one more paper to write and then I am done for this semester, although I do have some work to do over the break.  My break begins on the 12 but I'm stopping in Alberta with a friend and my brother to do some snowboarding and ice climbing for a couple days.  I will hopefully be back in the 'Peg on the 18th and then taking off again on the 4th of January.  

Can't wait for snow, see yah soon Winnipeg.


No comments: