This past Friday we finished off our class of hermeneutics, man was it a good class! Before the class I was thinking that any class with a name that sounds as dumb as that is bound to be boring and very bland. But yet again I was proven wrong. I doubt that I will ever look at the bible or a book the same way again. Our prof. Merrill Dyck was amazing, I found myself wide awake and listening for every class. We have a final major project project for this class and I am actually looking forward to write it.
The Bridge today went well once again. I like to continue saying it is very successful despite who comes or who doesn't, because the truth is it would be worth every hour and minute of preparation if only one person would show up. God will work how he wants to not how we want him too.
Tomorrow and the day after we are spending a day in Victoria handing out Lost and Found clothes from the summer to homeless people at the same time handing out new pairs of sicks we've all chipped in too buy. We were told that on the streets socks are like gold, but I continued thinking about it and realized that socks aren't like gold just on the street but everywhere! How nice is it to be given socks as a gift, I'll tell yah that that is one gift that I would never get tired of.
Then the next day we are going to Nanaimo and going caving for the day, yipee!

No comments:
Post a Comment