Well we (Kaleo/ Cobble Hill team) just put on our second evening "Bridge" service. I felt it went very good. The worship team seems to be getting to know each other better, not just their names but also there playing styles, leaders, and area in which we all need to challenge each other in. The sermon was given by a woman from Cobble Hill she had just finished doing a YWAM and told about how her eyes were opened to the capabilities of peoples charity, and how people who have nothing still seem to find ways to give something. Our scripture and prayers were bang on too. We are still fooling around with what we want the evening order to go like but that will just take some trial and error. One crucial thing we remebered this time that we had forgotten the service before was...people! A few staff from Qwanoes came out and others from the church came.
Please continue to pray for the Bridge and Cobble Hill in general.
We are kind of in the middle of a two week break, only break is an understatement. Everyone is pretty stressed out right now with work and assigmnets. We are trying to finish up post course work from Spritual Formation, then we're in the idst of assignments for Camp Ministry and then we have pre-course assigments for Hermeneutics which starts in a week. I'm not sure if I've ever read so much in this amount of time in my life before.
Please pray for motivation, concentration, and endurence (sorry I was trying to think of another "tion" word but i couldn't. Feel free to insert your own cause chances are I need prayer for that.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment