October 27, 2008

4 8 1 5 1 6 2 3 4 2

Sorry for the very uncreative title but I am not in a very inspirational mood right now. We just had our first class today in Hermeneutics. It was really interesting I already feel like I will never be able to look at the bible or any other book the same again. But despite the fact that the course was very educational it came with some extra work, and that work added onto other work that I have seems to be making me very busy, tonight and the rest of the nights this week will most likely be quite late. But hey couple cups of coffee later and I won't even be able to tell that I'm lacking sleep.

I guess this is a wierd prayer reequest but please pray for the ability to not feel tired? I'm not sure if that seems right so maybe pray that I get my work done fast (while still doing a good job) and be able to get a proper amount of sleep.

We had our third Bridge service last night, it went well again, i don't have very many complaints about it. I do have to say though that it gets discouraging when not very many people show up, but I've been told that Lech our pastor at Cobble Hill started pastoring the church when there were only twelve people attending. Whenever I hear that I am instantly put at ease, I have to learn to not worry about numbers, because numbers do not prove how succesful a church or service is.

Please continue to pray for the Bridge, the people involved, and the people that come out. You can also pray for The Kaleo Cobble Hill team cause on November 16 we are leading the SUnday morning service while Lech is going home to Poland for a visit.

No comments: