March 9, 2009

India!

Well after an extremely long day of work, church, and play I finally finished packing my bag for India, I just put the final touch on it, a Canada patch right in the back for everyone to see, I will hopefully now be treated very well in India.

To update you a little on this journey that I embarking on, we are leaving for Vancouver on the ninth and spending the night at a church. We then proceed on the tenth to the airport and fly off to Tokyo, Japan. Where we will spend a night waiting for a flight to India the next day. Upon arriving in New Delhi we hop on a bus and rive many hours north. Where we will eventually begin our hke through the Himalayas.

Things to pray for. . .
  • My ankle still has not fully healed and I will need to be wiking on it in less than five days
  • Support for India as still have not raised the 3250$ that I need to go
  • Health for the people in our group, that no one will get severe mud butt or any ilness related or non-related to the bowel system.

No comments: