The next day, I got to play bass in the sunday morning worship team, which as always was a treat. We have been talking recently about what the Bridge needs, what the people there need, and what we as a worship service should be presenting them with. We have come up with the idea that the people coming to the Bridge need to be more involved in prayer. So at the latest Brdige service we presented the congregation with an idea, a plan. We asked everyone to begin praying for the Bridge, especially people that they think need to come to the Bridge, people who need Jesus. Hopefully our plan as the Holy Spirit begins to move in these peoples lives we will give the people in the church oppurtunities each Bridge service to share what God has revealed to them, or done in there lives. This might seem like a small, mediocre task or propostition but we feel it is the next viable step in the life journey of the bridge.
Prayer requests for this week:
- Funds for India: I found out this week that I still need another $3000
- Time: we have a good chunk of assignments building up faster than I can do them, and that creates some high stress levels among Kaleo
- The Bridge: like I said pray for miracles
- Me: lately I have been feeling spritiually dead, I feel like I am at the point where I am just going through the motions, taking in information but not applying it to my life

No comments:
Post a Comment