September 19, 2008
Church Ministry
i have begun to attend a church called Cobble Hill Baptist. A few young people from the church, a couple kaleo students and me are going to be responsible for a Sunday evening youth service. We will be leading everything from worship to prayer to sermons. Please pray for us as we begin to plan things out. We will probably be starting this in the beginning of October.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Tom, I didn't know you moved to BC! Best of luck with your ministry; I'm sure you'll do great!
Tom Bietz!!
From the sound of things...more like the reading of your words..you have already embarked on some pretty amazing adventures. God has already started his works in you, and he is going to do incredible things with you Tom Bietz and he is going to blow your mind away. I hope that you are having an amazing time sailing the high seas! I'm looking forward to reading all about it and seeing pictures! Oh...did you get to hike through clouds on your way up the mountain?!
Post a Comment